请点击 在这里 for the Lunch 菜单
We operate a cashless catering system w在这里by students have an account which parents / carers pay into, in order to buy breakfast and lunch from the Dining Hall or The Conservatory.
We pride ourselves on our healthy eating policy and ensure the strictest of hygiene standards are met. The Food Standards Agency rating for the Dining Hall/Conservatory was 5 (the highest rating possible). For more information please click 在这里 for the Food Standards Agency Website.
If you have any suggestions regarding menus please do feel free to send in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students are encouraged to eat breakfast each day as research proves students learn more if they have eaten before school. If students leave home early then we would advise they bring something to eat when they arrive at school. A sandwich or buttered teacake and a piece of fruit with a carton of orange juice would be ideal. Remember the Dining Hall is open from 7.30am
- Drink plenty of water and carry a water bottle especially in hot weather.
- Eat 5 portions of fresh fruit and vegetables every day.
- Eat lots of bread, potatoes, pasta and rice.
- Go easy on fried foods.
- Eat crisps, sweets, chocolate and carbonated drinks only occasionally.
- Eat a hot meal each day for lunch instead of snacks.
- Make sure the student's packed lunch is healthy by following the above suggestions.
St Philomena's is a NUT FREE school.
Although all of our food is prepared in our nut free kitchen, food is prepared w在这里 other allergens are present. Our menu descriptions do not include all ingredients, so if your daughter has a food allergy, she must inform the Dining Hall staff before purchasing food. Our Dining Hall Team can inform her if the food offered contains any of the following allergens: gluten, 甲壳类动物, 鸡蛋, 鱼, 花生, 大豆, 牛奶, 坚果, 芹菜, 芥末, 芝麻, sulphur dioxide, 卢平, 软体动物. The Dining Hall staff have all received food hygiene and allergen training they make every effort to limit the cross-contamination of allergens, however please be aware that our food is prepared and stored in an environment with products containing allergens. T在这里fore the complete elimination of allergens cannot be guaranteed.
The schools Allergen Statement is contained within the schools Health and Safety Policy, which can be found 在这里.
父母 must inform the school when they are aware of any allergy their daughter has. If your daughter has been prescribed an EpiPen or other medication for the treatment to an allergic reaction, please ensure the school is aware and the medication is deposited at Reception.